If you’re looking for residential or commercial mold remediation services in Manassas, Fairfax, VA, Loudoun County, Virginia or surrounding areas, contact All-Star Duct Cleaning. Our licensed and insured company is known for putting quality first. Our HEPA-certified equipment will eradicate 99.97% of the debris in your duct system. This equipment is also certified by the Environmental Protection Agency.
We also provide mold encapsulation treatments. By using a special encapsulation paint, we can seal your ducts and reduce the chances of future mold growth. You can save thousands of dollars when you contract All-Star. Don’t pay to have your drywall or ducts removed – we’ll preserve your structure for less. Call (571) 429-3865 for mold remediation and encapsulation in Manassas & Fairfax, VA.
Prolonged exposure to mold can result in:
Don’t put your family, school or office at risk. All-Star Duct Cleaning utilizes an ecofriendly EnviroCon sanitizer to kill off everything from the H1N1 virus to mold spores and bacteria. For more information about mold encapsulation and remediation from in Manassas, Fairfax and Loudoun County, Virginia professionals, contact All-Star today.
Sporicidin disinfectants kill mold, mildew, bacteria and other odor-causing organisms. It leaves a fresh, hospital clean fragrance. Effectively cleans and decontaminates surfaces and equipment that comes in contact with blood containing pathogenic organisms, which cause infection and disease in humans. Sporicidin is FDA cleared for disinfection of medical instruments and equipment and EPA registered for hospital disinfection with six months continuous residual bacteriostatic activity after initial application.
* EPA, FDA and OSHA Compliant
* Provides 100% kill of disease and odor
* It is fungicidal, bactericidal and tuberculocidal.
* Continuous residual bacteriostatic activity for up to 6 months.1
* Non-corrosive to surfaces including plastics, latex, vinyl, glass, wood, metal, grout and porcelain.
* Contains a pharmaceutically active ingredient system
* Non-staining and & registered in all 50 States, including California. EPA#8383-3
Full Defense™ is the only EPA registered microbial coating on the market. The Foster® surface coatings are designed for HVAC ductwork and more. Foster antimicrobial and mold resistant products are designed for long-term protection against mold growth and the re-growth on their surfaces.
* Moisture and scrub resistant film makes long-lasting protection
* Over 10 years of lab-tested results of effectiveness
* Used on HVAC systems, sheet metal, rust, drywall, wood & more
* Prevents the growth and spread of odor-causing bacteria and mold
* Complies with the requirements for LEED EQ EPA
* Alternative method to replacing duct systems, drywall, wood EPA#63836-2